The Dark Side

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Alright, so I gave in, I joined. I noticed myself going on it almost on a daily once I got it. I think I was becoming obsessed with getting in touch with long lost friends. Then one long day while I was aimlessly searching, I couldn't find the people I was really hoping to get in touch with.

I started to get down and disappointed about it. So, then I got over the hype. I just ended up tightening up my privacy settings and called it a day.

I'd rather be Tweeting or Yelping in my opinion.

I just see it as a huge news feed on the going's on with everyone at school and sort of like a huge phone book. So, I'm ok with that.

Besides all that, things to look forward to:
- Taking Italian and Ballet this semester! So, excited! I hope it'll be fun!
- And I just found out that my school is merging with Cheryl Burke. So, awesome! So, that means they'll be moving our school to a new location in Mountain View. Can't wait to see the new building.
- Jason's birthday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram