Still in Vacation Mode...
Monday, February 11, 2008I'd have to say that I'm still in party/vacation mode from this Winter break! OMG! So, Christmas was chill...so was New Years...and then my birthday came. It's been non-stop partying since then. It's been out of control!
We started January off with a bang, my birthday, my friend Evee's birthday, my friend Ryan's birthday and then oddly enough more and more birthdays. Then my friends and I took a trip up to Tahoe for some fun in the snow. Then I just got back from LA to check out Takashi Murakami's exhibit at MOCA.
It has been a blast! But, now I'm back in school and I need to slow down. I need to focus, I need to get right back on the ball. But there's so much fun to be made out there I can't seem to stop!!! Is it graduation yet?
hahahaha Alright so Graduation Info: May 24th, 2008 Spartan Stadium Keep the date, make yourself available. I'll try to get tickets for as many people as I can and hopefully I can plan a phat BBQ!
It'll be fun and exciting...
But before all of that, I need to get some HW done...so keep you all updated!
0 comments