Europe...
Tuesday, February 19, 2008So, I've been talking for months about how I want to go to Europe this summer. First, I wanted to spend a a week or so in Paris...but I thought that was too expensive. Then, I thought, why don't I do the study abroad program at school...but I would have to stay back another semester and take a bunch of BS classes. Then, I decided, well I'll just buy myself expensive jewelry and maybe spend a week in Hawaii.
So, I changed my mind again...and why so? Because a friend of mine travels to Europe at least twice a year and has got me day dreaming about traveling again. If I could have it any way, I'd spend a month in Europe. I was thinking of going to France, Italy and the UK.
I started doing some research and there's just so much I'd like to do. I'll keep you posted on my plans!
0 comments