Shopping Addict??

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm always at the mall...always. It's all I do now. I don't buy anything, I just look. But in my mind I build a list. SIGH. I went to Coach yesterday and the sales associate there was all over me. He was trying to get me to buy a new handbag, I was real close too. The only thing stopping me is that there's nothing that they have right now that I'm loving, so I'm getting an LV purse within the next few weeks instead. I tried on these wedges I've been eyeing for awhile and I'll tell ya whate: I loved them on me! But I don't think I could rock such expensive shoes, I'd rather use the money to buy a purse. LOL. Anyway, he pointed out that everything I had on was Coach...handbag, sunglasses, watch, and even the lanyard. Sigh...nice try buddy. haha. I do think I'm going to get a Coach bangle and most likely another Coach watch. I want new sunglasses, but most likely I'll be getting Chanel. I have Chanel sunglasses which I've had for years, but they're broken. But I keep them because it's Chanel.

I can't wait for this summer, all I do is plan on blowing my paychecks on things I want to buy myself. Which, most likely won't happen...haha! SIGH I'm so sad that I'm a full-time student. =(

Alright, so I need to buy myself a pair of glasses because its been over 3 years since my last eye exam and I know for a fact that my vision has changed slightly. Besides, my frames are falling apart. Contacts seem to be out of the question for now because it's out of my budget and Kenney likes that I look nerdy. LOL It doesn't sound true, but it is. The glasses are priority. Moms said she'd help me out. Okie dokie. That'll help me alot. I don't know how I'll break it to her that I'm going to buy myself an LV purse. PLEASE DON'T TELL HER!!! She'll be so jealous...but I've been saving my money for so long. I deserve it. =D I remember in the fall when school first started I told Kenney that I wanted a new purse for school. HAHAHA He could not understand why. For me, it's like doing back to school shopping. So, this new LV purse has been a long awaited back to school gift to myself.

Ever since I started my collection I told myself that I would get 2 new handbags every year. One after around the new year and another right before summer. Last year I got this really cute Coach handbag with snakeskin, by far my favorite. And after that I got myself a LV Vernis Pouch in white. Now I'm planning on getting that LV Monogram Speedy and in the summer I plan on getting either a Chanel handbag or another LV purse. I'm hoping for the Chanel because they constantly change their style and I better get the one I like before it's gone. Most likely after that I'll get myself an LV handbag each year. I'm already thinking of a graduation present for myself, most likely it'll be a designer travel case. hehe

Sometimes, I think that I'm wasting my money away on designer goods. And I think to myself, hey people get rich out there because they avoid spending money on trivial things. I mean folks have fatty homes with cheap cars. Which I can picture myself doing, but what if I live my life on that whole other level where those trival things is nothing compared to how much I make. But, I do see that I need to control these urges. I try not to over do it. But so far...I can't help myself. I think I would ease up on the urges if and when I have kids, because I can't picture myself doing that while the kids are young. I'd rather spend my money and attention on them, especially when it comes to planning on their future. I plan on getting them college education funds and if I can, all the other things that should prepare them for life: trust fund, house, car, etc. Anyway, I've side tracked and I should end this very long blog now. haha Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram