Today's My Birthday!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I feel like getting on the phone and calling KMEL to ask them to play me "In Da Club" by 50 Cent just so I can hear that part...."Go shorty it's your birthday!" HAHAHA.

I'm 26 everyone! Wow does that make me a big girl now? hahaha I don't feel like one, not quite yet. I need to finish school and then get a real job. I could get a real job now and get paid just the same, but my pride is stopping me. I want that damn piece of paper. haha

I'm excited for this Saturday! I'm going to have a party at my new place! Hopefully most of you can come! It'll be fun because I finally get to see all of my friends that I haven't seen in so long. You know me, I'm not one to go out and go clubbin' and shiet like I used to. I just miss all of you guys! Who I really want to see are some of you guys from high school! I miss you folks! Lots of good times.

Well for today, I'll be having lunch with my parents. Maybe at Macaroni Grille and dinner with Kenney at the Cheesecake Factory. Whoo hoo cheesecake! I can't wait! I'll post the pictures in another blog. Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram