January Babies
Tuesday, January 22, 2008MORE PARTIES in January!!! So this is the continuation of my birthday partying. We started the new week off with sake bombas at Miyake's!
The food was great! And we were stuffed. We walked over to a nearby club, but we kinda got lost on our way over there. We had lots of fun dancing. The birthday girl, Evee spilled her drink on the dance floor LOL!
In the end, the evening ROCKED!
Evening number two was at a club in downtown San Jose. It was going to be a crazy night. I started the evening sharing a drink with friends called Godzilla!
The night was crazy, but I think the two birthday girls (myself and Evee) had a blast! I'm still waiting on more pictures from Evee's camera. Can't wait to show you all the rest! JUST ADDED!!! The photos from Evee's camera:




0 comments